Chocolate Lab Apps was founded in 2012 when CEO Elaine Heney, quit her job to follow her dream of starting a successful app business. Elaine now publishes apps full-time and helps others to grow their app businesses & maximise downloads and revenue through the Chocolate Lab Apps premium app development courses.
“I love publishing apps and games. In fact, I love doing this so much I wanted to share my knowledge and experience with you. To help app startups, I published the world famous Easy xCode course in late 2012. This led to a series of 5 star courses in 2013 that people RAVE about, and a growing KICK ASS community that shares knowledge and helps each other.” Elaine Heney
Chocolate Lab Apps offers advice and practical knowledge to app publishers and developers around the world to make great apps, maximise downloads and revenue.
CHOCOLATE LAB APPS PRODUCTS:
PREMIUM APP PUBLISHING PRODUCTS:
Chocolate Lab Apps does not make apps for third parties.
• If you have an app idea and want to learn how to make your own apps please read this.
• You can enroll in one of our online app development courses. These courses will provide you with a lot of useful & practical information about how to design your app, hire a company to make the app, and how to market and make money from your app.
• If you are looking for a app development company to make an app for you, please find some businesses to advise/help you in your area, or check out our tips on hiring app developers. We wish you every success.
BONUS: Get the free audio book today.
Chocolate Lab Apps is a successful mobile apps and games company, run by CEO Elaine Heney. Our apps have been #1 in over 55 countries in iTunes, including two top 10 US apps.
• 55 iPhone/iPad #1 hits in the Games, Entertainment, Photography, Finance, Medical and Health and Fitness categories in the iTunes app store. 2 top ten US apps.
• Two #1 Bestselling App Publishing Books on Amazon
• 200 apps and games published
• Over 3 million iOS app downloads
• Founder of Chocolate Lab Mobile App University
• Producer and host of Chocolate Lab Radio
• Mentor to Irish and international mobile games startups
• iOS apps and games marketing and monitization experts
• Experienced iOS, Nintendo Wii, Kinect and Win 8 games producer of Carmen Sandiego
• Honorable mention ‘Best Ever Apps’ Awards, San Francisco, Feb 2013
• 2nd place in ‘Best Ever Apps’ Awards, January 2012 in San Francisco
• As seen in Gamasutra, Nichepursuits, Sensortower, Chupamobile, Startupweekend, Amazon, Georiot, Incomesociety, Entrepreneur 2.0, Chrisc, App Developer Magazine, Gamesbrief, The Irish Times, Silicon Republic, Metro Herald, the Journal.ie, The Irish Field & Horse & Rider USA & nominated for the 2012 Social Media Awards.